Cartooning for Peace / Editos / Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches

Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches

  • Chappatte (Suisse / Switzerland), Le Temps
    Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches - Chappatte (Suisse / Switzerland), Le Temps
    "Forum économique mondial"
  • Herrmann (Suisse / Switzerland), Tribune de Genève
    Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches - Herrmann (Suisse / Switzerland), Tribune de Genève
    "Trump in Davos"
  • Khalid Gueddar (Maroc / Morocco)
    Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches - Khalid Gueddar (Maroc / Morocco)
    "Forum économique mondial" De gauche à droite / From left to right: Donald Trump, Emmanuel Macron et/and Angela Merkel
  • Lectrr (Belgique / Belgium), De Standaard
    Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches - Lectrr (Belgique / Belgium), De Standaard
    "La réunion des plus riches au monde à Davos, Suisse"
  • Chappatte (Suisse / Switzerland), The New York Times
    Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches - Chappatte (Suisse / Switzerland), The New York Times
    "Forum économique mondial" "Comment s'épanouir dans un monde anti-élites ?"
  • Stephff (Thaïlande / Thailand), The Nation
    Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches - Stephff (Thaïlande / Thailand), The Nation
  • Antonio Rodríguez (Mexique / Mexico)
    Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches - Antonio Rodríguez (Mexique / Mexico)
    "Pétrole" "Forum économique mondial"
  • Debuhme (Suisse / Switzerland)
    Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches - Debuhme (Suisse / Switzerland)
    "A new billionaire every two days !" "Not to capitalism" "At that rate... we just have to wait our turn !"
  • Martirena (Cuba)
    Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches - Martirena (Cuba)
    "Forum économique mondial"
  • Vadot (Belgique / Belgium), L’Écho
    Davos Forum: Between Peaks and Ditches - Vadot (Belgique / Belgium), L’Écho
    "It seems that 1% of the world population owns more than the rest of the 99% combined!" "Really?"
  • Chappatte (Suisse / Switzerland), Le Temps
  • Herrmann (Suisse / Switzerland), Tribune de Genève
  • Khalid Gueddar (Maroc / Morocco)
  • Lectrr (Belgique / Belgium), De Standaard
  • Chappatte (Suisse / Switzerland), The New York Times
  • Stephff (Thaïlande / Thailand), The Nation
  • Antonio Rodríguez (Mexique / Mexico)
  • Debuhme (Suisse / Switzerland)
  • Martirena (Cuba)
  • Vadot (Belgique / Belgium), L’Écho